Hello, 50 degrees; meet my new Pendleton flannel. You two will be very good friends, I think.
Just live. Not all of us ride horses, climb mountains, have our own gardens, work on 1950’s Land Rovers or what have ya, and that is a-ok. You don’t have to fit in the confines of living “old-school” or trying to be “genuine”. Do your day to day and enjoy that! Your journey is just as captivating as anyone’s, regardless of how many filters make it look good on @instagram. It’s okay to just live, no one can ask anything more from you, and you can only one-up it by living well. - 1924
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe she’s with me.”